Information on the processing of personal data of the existing or prospective business contractors of Profil Software, persons representing the contractors or contact persons of the contractors
The data controller is PROFIL SOFTWARE sp. z o.o. based in Gdynia (hereinafter referred to as "PROFIL SOFTWARE" or "we").
- adress: ul. Sportowa 8b, 81-300 Gdynia, Poland
- e-mail: email@example.com
We have received your data directly from you or our existing or prospective contractor who indicated you as a contact person / representative in connection with discussions on our computer services offer or in connection with the contract negotiated or already concluded with us.
Categories of processed personal data
- name and surname
- place of work, position or function, scope of responsibilities
- business contact details (including in particular e-mail address, telephone number)
- data disclosed in the relevant commercial register
- other data provided by you or our contractor for the purposes described below
- in case the phone call with you is being recorded – voice and personal data disclosed by you during the call
Purposes for processing
- conclusion of a contract with a contractor and implementation of its provisions
- administrative operations related to the contract (e.g. processing invoices and payments, accounting, archiving related documentation, etc.)
- compliance with legal regulations, in particular tax, accounting and anti-money laundering regulations
- defense against claims and / or pursuing claims related to the contract concluded with the contractor – in the event any dispute regarding the contract arises
- maintaining good working relations with the contractor
- in case of call recording – improvement of the quality of our customer service and training purposes (coaching) with our staff
- in order to send you our newsletter (if you subscribe to our newsletter)
Lawful basis for processing
- performance of a contract concluded with the contractor or processing in order to take steps at the request of the contractor prior to entering into a contract
- legitimate interest of Profil Software which consist in the necessity of processing to ensure effective communication with the contractor, to maintain good working relationships with the contractor, to enter into and fulfill the contract with the contractor and to handle related documentation
- legitimate interest of Profil Software which consist in the necessity of processing to defend against claims and / or pursue claims arising from or in relation with the contract
- performance of legal obligations
- in case of call recording - your consent expressed by continuing the call after receiving information that the call may be recorded
- legitimate interest consisting in the desire to maintain contact and/or strengthen business relationships with the contractor, build the professional image and brand recognition among contractors and to show the business profile of PROFIL SOFTWARE.
The personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for the period of limitation of claims under the contract, as well as until the data storage obligations resulting from legal provisions (in particular tax and accounting regulations) expire. Call recordings are deleted or anonymized 3 months from the date of recording. If you subscribed to our newsletter, your data (name and e-mail) will be processed for this purpose until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Recipients of personal data
- service providers whose services Profil Software uses to run its business, e.g. companies providing hosting, accounting, postal and courier services, banks, insurers, legal advisors, etc.
- competent state authorities
Rights related to data processing
Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights:
- the right of access to your personal data and receive the copy thereof
- the right to request the rectification of your personal data
- the right to erasure of your personal data (‘right to be forgotten’)
- the right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data
- the right to transfer personal data processed by automated means on the basis of the agreement or consent, i.e. the right to receive data in a in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- where the basis for the processing of personal data is consent - the right to withdraw such consent (withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing that was carried out before its withdrawal)
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with the seat at Stawki 2 Street, 00-193 Warsaw
Objection to data processing
In cases where we process data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing of personal data due to your special situation.
Transferring data outside the EEA
Personal data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Information on the consequences of failure to provide certain types of data and the extent to which their provision is voluntary
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, in particular to ensure the possibility of contact with our contractor and conduct pre-contractual discussions or for the performance of the contract concluded with him.
Additional information on call recording
Call recording includes some incoming and outgoing telephone calls that are handled by Profil Software Sales Department. Recording customer conversations allows Profil Software to assess customer satisfaction, train and develop staff and review call quality. You will be informed at the beginning of the call that the conversation may be recorded.
Supplementary information for U.S. based data subjects:
- We collect personal information directly from you or from publicly available sources, such as LinkedIn and Angel.
- We will not sell your personal information.
- You can opt-out of receiving our newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email.
- You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your privacy rights.
- You can also request that we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes.